Projektą finansuoja: Europos Komisija pagal Erasmus + programą
Daugiau informacijos apie mokymus
The project’s priority is to provide youth workers with knowledge and skills needed for: organizing successful workshops for youth, on visual communication, entrepreneurship, volunteering and career counselling, to professionally help young people to better integrate on the labor market.
- Equip the youth workers with knowledge and skills on workshop design.
- Equip the youth workers with theory and possible workshop scenarios on Visual Communication, Entrepreneurship, Career counselling and Volunteering.
- Develop the youth workers knowledge about evaluation and assessment methods for workshops, workshop participants or young people, in general;
- Develop the youth workers cultural understanding as well as communication skills;
- Develop the youth workers Digital competences.
Requirement to participants:
- youth workers (at least 18 years old) interested in becoming trainers for young people, in the areas of entrepreneurship, media and communication, volunteering or career counselling;
- the youth workers should be beginners in delivering
- workshops for young people;
- a good level of English is required.
Training and Conference Centre(ul. Sienkiewicza 11/13, 05-510 Konstancin-Jeziorna, 20 km from Warsaw city center/ 45 min by public transport)
All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and coffee breaks) will be provided by the organisers at the training venue.
Accommodation will be in double or triple rooms. Towels and bed linens will be provided.
Daugiau informacijos ir registracija telefonu 861600786 arba el. paštu email@example.com iki 2018 m.kovo 18 d